Multi-functional product for brain health
[Product Information Display]
|Product Name||Memory Q Gold|
|Product Type||Multi-functional health product for brain health|
|Ingredients and Content
(Incl. origin labeling complied with The Act of on Origin Labeling of Agricultural and Fishery Products)
|Phosphatidylserine (20%), enzyme-treated red ginseng concentrate powder (21mg/g), D-a-tocopherol, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, vitamin A oil, vitamin B1 hydrochloride, vitamin B12, vitamin C, octacosanol (50%), L-arginin, ganoderma lucidum (mushroom) fruiting body extract powder, zinc oxide, dried yeast (chrome 0.2%), dried yeast (selenium 0.2%), ginkgo biloba extract powder, angelica gigas extract powder, lycium chinense extract powder, refined fish oil (EPA and DHA 65%), soybean lecithin, folic acid, grape seed oil|
|Manufacturer & Location||Foodi Pham Division, Kolmar BNH Ltd. / 8 Daepungsandan-1gil, Daeso-myeon, Eumseong-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do|
|Volume(Weight)Quantity||600 mg x 120 capsules x 3 containers|
|Key Ingredients||Main ingredients (PS (20% liquid type), enzyme-treated red ginseng, D-a-tocopherol, vitamin B6), supplementary ingredients (refined fish oil (EPA+DHA), lycium chinense extract, ganoderma lucidum extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, octacosanol, zinc oxide)|
|Functions||1. Phosphatidylserine: Improves cognitive function deteriorated by aging. Helps protect skin from UV ray damage and maintain skin moisture
2. Red ginseng: Improves memory and immune system. Relieves fatigue. Helps with anti-oxidation by preventing platelet clumping
3. Vitamin A: Necessary for helping adjust vision in dark places, forming and maintaining the function of skin and membrane and growing and developing epithelial cells.
4. Vitamin B6: Required for protein and amino acid use. Necessary for maintaining homocysteine in blood in a normal range
5. Vitamin E: Required to protect cells from free radical damage.
|Manufacturing Date &
|Separately indicated on the product container|
|Direction||Take two capsules at a time twice a day with water.|
|Cautions||1. Take with sufficient water to avoid congestion in the esophagus.
2. Discontinue use if you experience any gastrointestinal disturbance or indigestion.
3. Discontinue use if you have any abnormal symptoms linked to your physical condition.
4. Do not take if there is a problem with the product before use.
5. Be sure to read the ingredients before use to avoid allergic reactions to particular ingredients.
|Storage Directions||1. Keep away from direct sunlight and humidity. Store at room temperature.
2. Consume immediately after opening the container to avoid degeneration.
|Side Effects||May cause side effects due to excessive use or negligence of the user such as contamination from toxic ingredients, or unusual physiological responses.
Be sure to read the ingredients before use to avoid any allergic reactions to particular ingredients. Please report any side effects to 1577-2488.
|Genetic Recombination Foods||N/A|
|Customer Service||Customer Service Representatives +82-80-555-1005 /
Delivery Inquiry: Customer Service
* This product is not a medical supply intended to prevent or cure disease